Friday 25 November 2016

Primed for Paint

Checked in with SMS today to see how the car was getting on. It will hopefully be ready for collection in a couple of weeks as its already primed with all the prep work completed.

I knew SMS had a good name when I sent the car there but I have to state I'M IMPRESSED!!

The quality and attention to detail of the prep work is amazing. They have smoothed in the nose cones and the lower wings like they were part of the moulded body and the extra attention to getting the gapping right (even building up the main moulded bodywork to close gaps) is just what you need from your painter to ensure the final product is as good as it can be.

After seeing this I have high hopes for a few weeks time when I get to see the car again!






No comments:

Post a Comment