Sunday 22 January 2017

Almost all back together


Life has been very hectic with an amazing few weeks in Australia, an MBA assignment to do and of course getting the car back together.

I'm almost there now although it has been slower than expected. It takes quite a bit of time to mask up the paintwork so you don't scratch it, holes need to be re-drilled out and fitting the side vents is somewhat of a nightmare.

I'm getting there now though and I think it looks great so I thought I'd share progress.

If doing this you will be surprised just how many parts there are to refit. So far, I have done


  • exhausts
  • side vents
  • side repeaters
  • headlights
  • indicators
  • windscreen
  • roll bar and escutcheons
  • demisters
  • washer jets
  • front nudge bar and overriders
  • aston fuel filler
  • wheels (well two of them at the moment)
Anyway, enough of my rambling - it's the photos you'll want to see, so here they are.


   



No comments:

Post a Comment